The nights are getting longer and cooler, the late summer song of crickets is serenading the stars, and the summer festival season is easing into the home stretch — which for us means WORMTOWN, our original and longest-running party, the favorite of all for many, coming fast in just a few short weeks. We’re busy with our lists of things to do, now here’s a quick list for you:
The first few are for those of you who may not have gotten your tickets yet…
– Remember, tickets are only $100 – until SEPTEMBER 1, when they go to $110 through September 10. *All tickets purchased after September 1st will be available at WILL CALL.
– MAIL ORDER ENDS soon… all orders MUST be postmarked by September 1 to be sure they get filled!
– This year, ALL advance ticket sales through outlets END ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 10, so don’t slack it! Get yours here!
– Better yet, find the Wormtown booth at the annual WOODSTOCK FAIR this coming weekend for specially priced discounted tickets! And all proceeds from the Wormtown booth benefit Camp Quinebaug, so you can shop for a good cause!
– Once again we’re doing THURSDAY EARLY ADMISSION – now starting at 4pm (but NOT earlier, PLEASE), still $30 per person cash only at the gate. We’ll have some warmup music that evening in the cabins with Lovewhip, Rev Tor Band, and two sets by Gratefully Yours.
– Stay tuned for more updates! Coming next week: THE SCHEDULE.
Enjoy these sweet days of late summertime, travel safe, and see you SOON!
Love and laughs,