“We’re going down, down, down to Wormtown
It’s a party like nobody’s business
The days are long & the nights are endless
So, let’s all head to Massachusetts”
StrangeCreek CampOut is just days away! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone back at Camp Kee-Wanee for what promises to be an unforgettable weekend.
Just a few reminders:
- Thursday the gates will open at 5p til midnight for $30 per person in addition to your weekend ticket (cash at the gate).
- Carpool! Check out the rideshare page.
- Tickets are still available $110 until May 24th – check the tickets page for outlets — http://strangecreekcampout.com/tickets/
- Strangers Helping Strangers Food Drive – bring your non-perishable items to donate to the local Food Pantry.
- Camp Kee-Wanee Fund Raiser – stickers will be available for donations to help with the Septic Fund. And, as always, soda, water & ice will be available for purchase to help the Camp!