Wormtown Trading Presents:
STRANGECREEK CAMPOUT 2016
MAY 27-30 | CAMP KEE-WANEE, Greenfield MA
LOCATION: Camp Kee-Wanee
Camp Kee-Wanee is located in Greenfield, MA, and is an inclusive summer day camp with an emphasis on the arts and the fostering of self-esteem. The camp has trails, Pavilions and Music Cabins. A portion of StrangeCreek Campout ticket proceeds go to benefit Camp Kee-Wanee, and the Wormtown Crew always gives back to help make the camp better and more beautiful every year.
- 3 Nights of Wooded Camping!
- Community Bonfire
- Cabin Jams
- Vernville Earth Stage
- River Worm Stage
- Family Camping & Kids Entertainment
- TEEN Scene
- Food & Craft Vendors
- Silent Disco
- Holistic Village
- Strangers Helping Strangers Food Drive
- FIREWORMZ FIRE SHOW!
- Gates Open at 9am Friday
- Tents Down by NOON on Monday / campgrounds close at 2pm.
- RV’s MUST have RV Pass. Note: Passes are LIMITED and may sell out.
RV Passes available by Mail Order.
- Under 18 must have guardian
- Kids 15 and under FREE; must be accompanied by guardian
- No glass bottles. Coolers are okay.
- NO open fires. Small grills ok w/fire extinguisher
- NO fireworks or luminarias
- NO AMPLIFIED music in the campground
- NO Drumming after 11pm
- Sorry, No car camping
- NO DOGS – Service dogs MUST be registered
- RIVER ACCESS in designated areas only! Please do not venture up or down stream into neighboring properties.
- NO TRESPASSING ON NEIGHBORING PROPERTIES. Patrons caught on neighbors’ properties will be ejected!
We try not forget this place is a Kids Camp for Music and The Arts. We are trying to protect and improve the land for the kids that will be attending the camp this summer. So, we’ll leave nothing but our footprints.
Directions from Route 2: – Bear left onto Route 2A. Right onto Main St. – At Main Street Bar & Grill take a right onto Conway St. – Stop at Foster’s Market on the left, to pick up your last minute food and supplies. Follow the signs about 3mi. – Turn left onto Health Camp Rd.
Directions from 91: – Route 2A exit – Around rotary to Main St. – Left on Conway St. & follow above directions.
* Please be courteous to neighbors when driving to or from the show. These folks are truly our hosts and we should be driving slow & cautiously.